Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Only 7 hrs and 49 minutes since my first post and in between that time there's been a flurry of Weetbix, honey toast, teeth-cleaning and drop offs for school photo day ( I did resist, by the way, using my fingers to lick down the stray curls that somehow resembled devil's horns jutting from his head on either side) ... and a half-dose of sleep that wasn't overly satisfying to tell you the truth.
But it's a new day and that means more stories to be done!

So today just out is the new issue of That's Life with two Speedy Reads by me (and an awesome free cookbook on low fat chicken) on a truck driver who loves watching the ballet, and a young mum who gave birth through her shorts - no joke - in the garage half way in/out of the car.




Birth ... don't get me started. But I can tell you now I wasn't wearing shorts and even if I'd been half way up/down a camel's hump I wouldn't have noticed.

Oh, and by the way, I also have red hair so I'm not going to give you another vote either for whether I run this blog or not for the next three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment